- How Mindfulness Can Help Manage Work Stress – Mindful Leader (2020)
- Navigating the Full Catastrophe with Mindfulness – Trial Magazine (2020)
- The Time is Now: Leading the Charge for Lawyer Well-Being – National Association for Law Placement (NALP) PD Quarterly (2019)
- Mindfulness and Well-being – Trial Magazine (2018)
- Strategies Magazine – The Journal of Legal Marketing – Being in the Moment: The power of Mindfulness in Law Firms (2018)
- Law Firm Partnership & Benefits Report – The Role of Mindfulness in Effective and Ethical Lawyering: Beyond Knowledge and Good Intentions (2017)
- Holiday Mindfulness Suggestions
Mindful Walking: Mindful Walking Suggestions from Brenda Fingold
The American Mindfulness Research Association publishes a monthly list of all new mindfulness research publications.
For members of the legal profession, check out the Mindfulness in Law Society. MILS is a mindfulness community for legal professionals around the country and world and provides practices, dialogue, resources, CLE, conferences and local chapters.
Body Scan – 12 minute mindfulness practice
3-Step Breathing Space/Mindful Check In (5 min.)